Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Identity: KNITBRARY S.L. SUCURSAL DEL PERÚ (hereinafter “KNITCREATORS”).
Postal address: Pasaje Combate Naval 109, Urb. San Lázaro – Cercada, Arequipa, Peru.
Telephone: +51 54 583 053
2. PURPOSES OF DATA TREATMENT
In compliance with the provisions of the Peruvian Data Protection Regulation 2011/29733, as well as any applicable national legislation, we inform you that at KNITCREATORS we process the personal data you provide us with for the following purposes:
(1) to process your registration as a customer.
(2) for communication purposes between us and you as a user (emails, phone calls, post, etc.)
(3) The execution of a contract with KNITCREATORS in relation to a service, and the invoicing of said service.
3. PERSONAL DATA RETENTION PERIOD
Your data will be kept as long as we have a contractual relationship, or until you request its cancellation, as well as for the time necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
What is the legitimation of the processing of your personal data?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data corresponding to each of the purposes (1) to (3) included in Section 2 above is the consent expressly given to KNITCREATORS at the time your personal data is collected.
The data you provide us with will be for the correct management of your requested service, only, and is provided by you completely freely and voluntarily.
Who will your personal data be communicated to?
Your personal data will not be disclosed to any third party, except to those third parties whose intervention is necessary for the correct management of the service hired (technical support web domain, transport companies, financial institutions, etc.)
In addition, your data may also be disclosed to public bodies and authorities (administrative or judicial) in those cases in which a legal regulation thus establishes it.
What are your rights in relation to your personal data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where applicable, to request their suppression when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
KNITCREATORS will cease to process your data, except for imperative legal reasons, or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
In the same way, you can exercise your right to data portability, as well as to withdraw the consents given at any time, without this affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent given prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, you can contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org or our postal address KNITCREATORS, Pasaje Combate Naval 109, Urbanización San Lázaro – Cercado, Arequipa, Peru.
The request to exercise any of your rights must be accompanied by a copy of an official document that identifies you (National Identification Document, driver’s licence or passport).
Finally, we inform that you can contact the Peruvian Data Protection Authority and other competent public authorities regarding any claim deriving from the processing of your personal data.
Web browsing (cookies)
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of data (a small file, made up of letters and digits) sent from a website and is stored on the user’s computer by the web browser while you are browsing. Cookies are designed for websites to remember and store information such as your browsing habits or when your computer or device accesses the website. Cookies are essential to the effective use of our website and in order to improve your experience on the website.
What type of cookies does the website use?
1.) The website uses two types of cookies according to their time of permanence.
– Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the memory of cookies in your web browser while you are on our website. When the browser closes, this type of cookie is permanently lost. These cookies are necessary for certain applications and enable the proper operating of the website.
– Persistent cookies: help improve the user experience on our website to guarantee the best service. These cookies remain in your web browser for a longer period. This time period depends on the settings of your web browser. Persistent cookies collect information about browsing behaviour on our website. They are also called tracking cookies.
2.) This website uses the following cookies:
– Technical cookies: enable the proper functioning and browsing of this website and its features, such as the communication of data, identification of a session, or sharing contents through social media.
– Personalization cookies: help remember some general browsing information of the user, such as the type of web browser, language settings, etc.)
– Analytical cookies: are our own or third party cookies that collect user number statistics, and statistics on the user’s activity on our website. The collected information allows for maintaining optimal browsing on the site and to guarantee the best user service.
8. TRACKING AND ANALYSIS
In order to maintain optimal marketing communications, this website uses the analytical software Google Analytics.
This software collects information on the user’s activity online in terms of time, geographical location and use of the different features. The information is collected through pixel tags and tracking cookies. This information is anonymous, and none of the cookies collect any personal data from which it would be possible to identify individual users. The website does not share any information with third parties. All necessary data is stored in the servers of Google.
9. DEACTIVATION AND ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
Please remember that the site may not operate correctly if cookies are deactivated.
You can enable, disable, block or delete cookies by updating your privacy settings within your browser preferences. The exact location of your cookie settings depends on the browser that you use:
· Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=”ie-10′′
· FireFox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
· Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=”es”
· Safari: www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
+51 54 583 053
Pasaje Combate Naval 109
Urb. San Lázaro - Cercado
Arequipa - Perú